Jan 1, 2017

Words of Wisdom for 2017....

Welcome to 2017....what this year will bring is yet to be revealed....But what we do with our lives can be your choice.....I no longer do resolutions...I haven't for years...instead I do reaffirmations...to remind myself to protect my boundaries fiercely.....to keep the lessons I have been shown over the years in place  not to dwell on them but remember to trust & listen to my instincts...   
Here are a few... 
I hope they feel familiar...







 Hard to do but worth it...








This is what I do every morning... this is really worth printing out & keeping by your bed to say to yourself before you even get up...

May this be a very positive & uplifting New Year...

Peace

8 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Linda, thank you so much for sharing this.
This is fantastic :)
Hugs from me, Méa

Bohemian said...

Yes, Yes and Yes to it ALL! Prosperity and Blessings be abundantly yours my Friend for the New Year... Dawn... The Bohemian

Lynn Green said...

Thank you so much for posting these. I really needed to read them this morning! It is so wonderful how we never know when something we say or do may encourage someone else. Many thanks!

My Grama's Soul said...

Linda......you could not have chosen better affirmations to share with all of us.

thank you,

Jo

Holly said...

Words are magic that's why it's called spelling. You choose some great quotes!

Linda said...

Glad everyone enjoyed these..Ill be posting more later :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! It's true that is never to late to read such words...
Angel Reading

Guardian Angel Reading said...

Channeling this intense wisdom gives me courage in these chaotic and humbling times. Guardian Angel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...